Wednesday 17 April 2019

DT card for I love promarkers challenge #382


Another fortnight has absolutely whizzed by although having family over has filled my days up a bit

This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of Embossing     
Our sponsor  IKEsART digis   
The Prize for the lucky winner is
$15 to spend on digis in the Store
 
Here is my card for the challenge
 

I have used my trustee promarkers
Image from Ikes art digis called Party pug
Square embossing folder from my stash
Green pearls to match
  


I hope you can come & play along with us at ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx

 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card beautiful embossing Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card! Love the design and great embossing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, super cute card - I LUV it :-) Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete