Wednesday 3 April 2019

DT card for I love promarkers challenge #381

Wow this year is flying by, already into April, doesn't seem 2 minutes since the New year
We're back for the challenge for this fortnight over at I♥Promarkers

This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of Something Square
Our sponsor  Knitty Kitty Digis     


The Prize for the lucky winner is 
3 single images (or one set)
 
Here is my card for the challenge
 
I have used my trustee promarkers
Image from Knitty kitty digis called Purrfect end
The image is framed using my Tattered Lace dies I absolutely love & kraft card
I found the perfect match ribbon & had to break into a packet of Santoro bows which I was saving for who knows when as the colour matched too
 
I have decided I will never use all my craft stuff before I croak it so I better start using the stuff I am saving for best, I found I had a wardrobe in my craft room after donating 4 crates of wooden stamps I had accumulated over the years to my friend for the Tenovus cancer charity (aside from my stash of stamps) the wardrobe became unearthed.
Embarrassingly inside it was stacks of scrapbooking papers I had forgotten about or stashed as they were too nice to use, so these too will start to be used on my scan n cut to make some charity projects & cards
I also found an storage box full of images I have promarkered over the past 10 years or so that need to be made into cards & be used or given to charity
Yes I am now admitting I am a craft hoarder as I really have too much & will never either get round to using or find the time to finish off & my lot said they'll be getting a skip in when i'm gone - better get cracking using it .......
  


I hope you can come & play along with us at ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Thank you so much for making such a smashing card and colouring it so beautifully. Great to hear you are destashing and donating things, hope it unearths more treasure you might get to enjoy using before you croak it ;) I often think what'll happen to my hoard too, I can't imagine a non-crafter knowing what's trash or treasure, lol. Thanks again,
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete