Wednesday 8 February 2023

DT card for I love promarkers #528

 Wow time goes so quickly at the minute, it's time for another challenge over at I love promarkers 


This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of  Animals

 

Our wonderful sponsor is

Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps

The Prize for the lucky winner is

 2 Digi Images


Here is my card for the challenge





The image was kindly given to us by the wonderful John at Dr Digi called Hangover Hannah
Coloured with my promarkers
Retro papers from my hoard
Sentiment made on the computer
The piggy eyes have glossy accents on them
A few coloured pearls

Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards


Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

1 comment: