Tuesday 13 December 2022

DT cards for the Crafty witches

 I have been honoured to have been asked to join the design team for The crafty witches who are a new digital design company with loads of wonderful kits on their site

As I have had printer problems I have only managed a few cards so far & a few more need photos taken

Here are my 1st 3 cards for the facebook page using designs from the new download - Book of spells Vol 1, fairytale stories which is just one of the design sets





The precolored images were kindly given to us in circular designs so I fussy cut the images to go on my cards

The clouds were inked using Lawn Fawn cloud border dies cut on paper & inked using Tumbled glass Distress ink with my brushes

Penblwydd Hapus & the bird stamps are from Lavinia stamps who are down the road from me in Ruthin, North Wales

Birthday wishes & inky smudges backgrounds are a download from Lisa Macvicar @ Ellas designs

A few pearls on all cards & a bit of glitter

Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment