Wednesday 30 March 2022

DT card for I love promarkers #507

 Over at I love promarkers this week we have a fab prize from our sponsor Ikes Art


This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of Use a die cut or punch


 Our wonderful sponsor is

Ikes Art Digis  - click left for new shop

The Prize for the lucky winner is 

$10 to spend on digis in the Store


Here is my card for the challenge



I have used my trustee promarkers

Image is from Ikes Art digital images called Rose corner

The die cut mats are by Creative Crafting World Vol IV dies

Sentiment is from a Kanban set I have

Then a few pearls to finish off


Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards


Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

1 comment:

  1. A really lovely card. Great colouring and I love your colour choices :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete