Tuesday 1 February 2022

DT card for colour of love

It's my 1st month being on the DT with Heather Valentin @ Colour of love & i'm loving it
We were kindly given 2 images to colour for January & here is my 2nd one



This ended up being an 8x8 card which I don't normally make that often

I coloured the image with my trustee promarkers
The image is called Wood anemone flower pot pretties which you can find here which is one of the latest cute images by Heather
The papers are from Creative crafting world
The die is Natures embrace from Tattered Lace
A few pearls finish it off

Happy crafting & stay safe

Hugs
Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

Passion for markers week 626 - Spring colours              Top 5
Dream Valley #263 - 2 or more patterned papers            I've cancelled my entry as I boobed 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image and your colouring is wonderful! Absolutely gorgeous die cut behind the image! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Clare and I love how you've coloured this sweet image. Those papers are such a perfect match too - love it! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Clare. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete