Tuesday 18 January 2022

1st DT card for Colour of love

Exciting times & if I could I would be doing a happy dance, I have been asked to join the design team for Colour of love which I absolutely love Heathers images anyway so I was honoured

This is my 1st card of 2 for this month, I will show the other card in a bit



I coloured this with my trustee promarkers
The image is called Holly flower pot pretties which you can find here which is one of the latest images by Heather
The frame is silver mirror card by Creative crafting World although it looks black in the photo
The sentiment is Welsh for Merry Christmas & is a peel off
A few gems are dotted around the frame for a bit of sparkle

Can't wait to show you the next card as the image is so pretty too

Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

Passion for markers #624 use a die


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT position! Colour of Love has so many gorgeous images to choose from, so I'm sure you're going to have heaps of fun. This is gorgeous! Fantastic colouring! Your snowflake frame is so pretty, and wonderful against the white background. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT position - I used to be on their DT team, you will love it! Fabulous card, lovely die cuts and super colouring! Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Clare and the image is just gorgeous! That die cut looks fab and frames the image perfectly. Congratulations on your new Design Team and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations soon. Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete