Wednesday 7 July 2021

DT card for I love promarkers challenge #439

Is it just me or are these weeks flying at a rate of knots, half way through the year already, blink & it will be Christmas

                      This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of  Get Well 

Our wonderful sponsor is

Heather Valentin - Colour of Love 



The Prize for the lucky winner is

3 IMAGES FROM SHOP


Here's my DT card for the challenge which is really in shades of soft green



I have used my trustee promarkers

Image is from Colour of love called Loving heart dreamer which was a challenge win a few weeks ago I had

The papers are all from my stash & are actually inserts which I covered up the words 

Everything edged with vintage photo & peeled paint distress ink with a few silver pearl heart embellishments

Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards

Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenge

1 comment: