Wednesday 5 February 2020

DT card for I love promarkers #403

I really cant believe its February already, where has this year gone ??

Its probably flown as my Dad was rushed into hospital 4 weeks ago with a severely inflamed gall bladder which needed emergency surgery & I have had to drive 20 miles each way to pick Mum up from hers then take her to hospital twice a day for a week then visit my Dad at home to help Mum out with shopping & check he is OK, as Dad is 83 & Mum 73

We are all feeling absolutely wiped out but my colouring is a welcome distraction at the minute

This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of
LOVE or Wedding/Anniversary   
Our wonderful sponsor is 

The Prize for the lucky winner is
$12 gift code for the Store
 
 
Here is my card for the challenge which can also be hubbies Valentines card
 
 

I have used my trustee promarkers
The image is from Bugaboo stamps called Flower ladybug love
The embossing on the red is from a magazine freebie folder
I have used a scallop edge die which I have pieced together using the brown card, a lacy border & a flag die stamped with the sentiment
A few pearls to finish

 I hope you can come & play along with us at ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute!!

    I hope things start getting back to normal for you soon!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete