Wednesday 16 October 2019

DT card for I love promarkers challenge #395


This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of Theme CAS 
(clean and simple) Our wonderful sponsor is 
Knitty Kitty Digis 

Here is my DT card for the challenge

I have used my trustee promarkers
The image is from  Knitty kitty called Foxicorn  it is sooo cute
The backing papers are Tonic studios
The Foliage die has been in my hoard for years as has the stitched curved rectangle
The border is from Sweet Dixie
Vintage photo & peeled paint distress inks for the edges
 
I hope you can come & play along with us at ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx



2 comments:

  1. I love this it is lovely,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours, papers and layout! He look very seasonal! :D Please remember to watermark over the digistamp to keep your and my work safe from online thieves, I appreciate it! Foxicorn is actually a freebie image too when you join the facebook group :D Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete