Wednesday 18 September 2019

DT card for I love promarkers challenge #393


Where has time gone, it doesn't seem 2 minutes since I made my last card but I have been sooooo busy recently i'm surprised I find time to breathe

    This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of                                                                           Theme CATS                                               
Our wonderful sponsor is 
The Prize for the lucky winner is 
3 single images (or one set)



My challenge card


I have used my trustee promarkers
The image is from Knitty Kitty digis called Puddles of kitty love  it is sooo cute
The backing paper is from a CD by Ellas Design
A bit of glitter sparkle pen on the puddles
The leaf flourish I have had the die for eons
Rose from my stash
 
I hope you can come & play along with us at ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx

1 comment: