Wednesday 10 July 2019

DT card for I love promarkers challenge #388




This week IProMarkers  are celebrating our 10th birthday




This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of the theme  - One for the Girls
Our wonderful sponsor is 
The Prize for the lucky winner is
$12 gift code for the Store

Here is my card for the challenge
 

I have used my trustee promarkers
The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Kidz flower basket which I can see myself colouring up again as she is sooo cute
Paper from my stash of 6x6 books we all buy just to store them away !!! which I have made myself a challenge of using more papers from the books instead of hoarding them as I found another stash I forgot I had from companies no longer in the craft trade
A doily cut in half
My Tonic mixed oval dies
A sprinkle of glitter on the image flowers & a few paper ones
Should have really put a sentiment on the card
 
I hope you can come & play along with us at ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx


2 comments: