Wednesday 28 November 2018

DT card for I love promarkers #373

It's that time again for our new challenge over at I love promarkers
 
This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of Christmas

Our sponsor   Bugaboo Stamps  


The Prize for the lucky winner is
2 Digi Images  
 
 
My card for the challenge - this is DL size for a change
Please ignore my wonky photo
 
 
 
I have used my trustee promarkers
Image from Bugaboo stamps called Reindeer peeker
Embossing folder from Crafters Companion called Elegant snowfall
Free bauble dies from a magazine a few months ago
Acorn die with leaves I forgot I had bought & it turned up last week - good timing
Glittery snowballs from Hobbycraft
Gold ribbon which is honestly stuck down flat
Dark brown metallic cut with my favourite Creative Expressions flag dies
A bit of gold mirror card & some peel off lines
A few mini rhinestones
 
Thanks to Lisa @ Ellas Designs as we used this layout in our workshop last month & I thought it would be perfect for this card

 

I hope you can come & play along with us at ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. fantastic way to use this image brilliant card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I abolutely love how you have displayed the image!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete