Wednesday 31 October 2018

DT card for I love promarkers #371


This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of Add a ribbon or bow
Our sponsor is   IKEsART digis   

The Prize for the lucky winner is 
$15 to spend on digis in the Store

My card for this challenge




I have used the image by Ikes Art called  Boo dog
My trustee promarkers
I used a design from Ellas Designs year in cards CD to decoupage the base layer up then fussy cut Boo dog
I added a black bow to fit the theme
 
I was also able to play with my new light box delivered this week to be able to get perfect lighting for my cards as the box has 2 LED strip lights inside, no more shady cards or needing good weather outside to take photos

I hope you can come & play along with us at ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. How delightful. Superb colouring and a glorious layout design :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete