Wednesday 11 July 2018

DT card for I love promarkers challenge #363

This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of Christmas in July    
Our sponsor   
The Prize for the lucky winner is
 2 Digi Images


Here is my card for the challenge - poor Mortimer has had enough looking at his bleary red eyes !!


I have used the cute image by Dr Digi called mortimer the motivational moose

My trustee promarkers
Backing papers from an Ella's design CD & from my stash
A really nice mistletoe die which I will use a bit this Christmas but will add some pearls for the berries - knew i'd forgotten something !!!
My old faithful Tatty Lace Christmas wording die but wished I had changed it to Christ-moose
The bottles & beer cans were from google images & scaled down to approx 1cm (how I loved fussy cutting them - NOT) 
 
I hope you can come & play along with us at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment