Wednesday 18 April 2018

DT card for challenge #357 I love promarkers

This week’s theme is Speedy Recovery/ Get Well)
Our sponsor  IKEsART digis   

The Prize for the lucky winner is 

$15 to spend on digis in the Store
 
 
Here is my card for the challenge
 
 

  • I have used the cute image Puppy love by Ikes art
  •  My trustee promarkers
  •  My favourite large flag die 
  •  Papers & kennel image from a CD by Ella's Design called Animal Antics which I thought would go perfectly 

  • I hope you can come & play along with us at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk
    Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

    Happy crafting
    Clare xx

    1 comment:

    1. Really gorgeous. I love your colouring and the papers are fabulous. An excellent card :-) Thanks for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
      Hugz
      IKE x

      My Challenge Blog
      My Shop
      My Blog
      FB Fan Page
      Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

      ReplyDelete