Wednesday 24 January 2018

DT card #351 for I Love Promarkers challenge blog

Well I have really struggled this week to get my act together, we have had a death in the family so have been trying to help my Mother in law sort everything out & we have the funeral on Thursday.  I have also had a really bad stomach bug which has seen me out of action at the weekend so had a rush last night getting the card together

This week’s theme is Embossing
Our sponsor is   Bugaboo Stamps

The Prize for the lucky winner is
2 Digi Images
 
My card for the challenge, I really must sort out the lighting as everything looks dark
 
 
I love this image by Bugaboo stamps called Izzy brat & Charlie
She was coloured in using my trustee promarkers
All the dies are unbranded & was lucky to have had the lamppost & fence delivered the day before I made the card
The embossing folder is so well used the name has come off it
 
I hope you can come & play along with us at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment