Wednesday 15 November 2017

DT card for #347 - Humorous – (show us your funny side)


This week’s theme is  Humorous – (show us your funny side)

Our sponsor is  Dr Digi's House Of Stamps

The Prize for the lucky winner is
2 Digi Images


Here is my card for the challenge


Using the digi Hen pecked Hamish  by Dr Digi  coloured using my old faithful promarkers including a few from the Special editions
The paper is from a CD by Crafters Companion in the Cute Companions range although I wished now I had fussy cut the image

I love this image as it reminds me of a few people !!!!

I hope you can come & have a play along with us at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting


Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment