Tuesday 5 September 2017

It's been a hard month but ME TIME is looming ....

Hello everyone

It's been a long month but I can finally see some ME TIME on the cards for a change - yay

After our hollibobs last month when we had the caravan tyre blow out & subsequent loss of all the electric wiring from one side on our way to the port from France I have been rushing around trying to sort not only our insurance claim out but the poor elderly Brit couple behind us who managed to fight our tyre with their underside of the car when it blew.  Their insurance keep phoning me trying to get details of our car to claim off as they insist they need a reg even though the policy is a caravan one nothing to do with the car.  I am refusing as my insurance have said they will marker a claim against the car causing that insurance to go up so they have insisted they just use the caravan policy details.

And no it wasn't the weight of the 1 or 2 bottles of wine I brought back with me causing the blow out (that was all safely stowed in the back of car along with the awning)
 

 
 
 
Also my son turned 18 on hols, then we have had a nightmare trying to find him a new car to insure again with less than a weeks notice after he wrote his other one off the week before our holidays & we did not know we only had 21 days to reinsure a new one before the policy was cancelled.  Luckily the insurance company gave us a weeks extension 
Then seeing him start his 1st full time job last week
 
 
My daughter has also started college this week which has been hard for her as she had not been in school for 18 months before her June exams due to severe anxiety & panic attacks.  She did manage to come out of it with 1 A, 3 B's, 7 C'S & a D which was a blow to her being an A grade student before her illness but we are proud of her.  She is doing a health & social course as she either wants to work with kids or be a midwife.  After a shaky start yesterday she managed to get in for the afternoon & loved it.  Hoping this will give her back her confidence
 
She has also had 9 inches (whoops they should have only chopped 7") of hair cut off last week to donate to a charity making wigs for kids & raising money for Motor Neurone Disease at the same time through a just giving page which is nearly at her target of £150



Ffion is donating 7" of her hair to The Little Princess Trust


I'm raising money for Motor Neurone Disease Association because it's a charity close to my heart.








 Story

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
I will be donating 7" of my hair to the Little Princess Trust on Thursday the 31st of August at Studio 1, Wrexham. 
I'm raising money for Motor Neurone Disease Association in memory of my Taid, who I sadly lost almost 2 years ago to this terrible disease. I would love for the donations to go towards finding a cure to this awful disease and helping those who have MND have a better life. 
Any donations, even small ones, would be kindly appreciated. All donations go straight to the Motor Neurone Association Charity.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Thank you <3
 
So from next week for at least 3 days a week I only have myself to talk to so will be going into my garage craft room to try to sort out 2 years of mess & maybe we can finally get the dining room table free of my crafts & be able to use it properly again.  Great timing just as the winter will be setting in I may finally get my space back to play in.  Brrr 
 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & listen to me waffle and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment