Wednesday 11 August 2021

DT card for I love promarkers #441

Back from my trip up north to see my sister & embarrassingly I only coloured 2 images & made 0 cards


               This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of  Christmas in July

Our wonderful sponsor is

Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps


The Prize for the lucky winner is

 2 Digi Images


 Here is my card for the challenge



I have used my trustee promarkers

Image is from Dr Digi called High score Hugh which was kindly given to us by the sponsor

The papers & controllers are all from Ellas Design a cd called Another play on words, no glitter or pearls in sight for a change

Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards

Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment