Wednesday 21 July 2021

DT card for I love promarkers challenge 440

Well it's nearly the end of July & I should've been going to France next Saturday, on the plus side I am going up North to stay with my big sister & her new puppy for a week

Images & promarkers packed, no clothes as yet, need some craft bits too


                      This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of  Christmas in July

Our wonderful sponsor is

                                                            SheepSkiDesigns



  The Prize for the lucky winner is.

3 images from their shop


My DT card for the challenge



I have used my trustee promarkers

Image is from Sheepski Designs called 'Sno worries which was kindly given to us by the sponsor

The papers & sentiment are all from Paper Boutique 

Everything edged with stormy skies distress ink with a few pearls & glittery snow

Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards

Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenge

Passion for markers Week 601 - Celebrate

4 comments:

  1. A fab card, love all the blue papers and the cute gnome. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little chap is too cute Clare and I love how you've coloured him! Great papers too and your blue colour scheme is perfect. Have a lovely time with your sister and thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image on this gorgeous card
    Thank you so much for joining us at PASSION FOR MARKERS

    ReplyDelete