Wednesday 25 November 2020

I love promarkers #424

Well its been another weird fortnight in the covid world

Can't believe in a months time it will be Christmas eve, better get my cards finished quickly, all this time to play & nothing really accomplished as it was always "I'll start them next week, I have plenty of  time" hmmmmm

 This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of Christmas

Our wonderful sponsor is

 Knitty Kitty Digis 

 


The Prize for the lucky winner is 

3 single images (or one set)

Here is my card for the challenge


I have used Grumpy Bunny from Knitty Kitty digis

My trustee promarkers which after about 13 years are really starting to dry out, I seem to be replacing more colours than usual - things no longer last long - Ha ha
Sentiment, snowflake, embossing folder & banner die all by Apple Blossom

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment