Wednesday 3 May 2017

DT card for I love promarkers #334

DT card for I love promarkers #334

It's that time again over at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

This week’s theme is One Layer Only
Our sponsor is  KennyK

Prize 3 images

This is my DT card for the challenge




Coloured using my trustee promarkers
The image is Happy Hour by Kenny K
The image was printed with the sentiment direct to card then mounted onto a kraft card base giving the one layer for the challenge


 I hope you can come & have a play along with us at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Please remember as per KennyK TOU you MUST place a watermark directly across the actual image when you post any creations online. This is to protect the artist and your work.
    Once you have done this you will be eligible to join our challenges at Club KennyK and request the freebie.
    Thank You,
    Nicola, KennyK DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops sorry, knew something was missing as normally watermark my cards
      Card now watermarked
      Clare x

      Delete