Wednesday 10 May 2017

Card in anticipation !!!!


My son has his driving test this afternoon so made this card in the hope he passes

EDIT - He passed so now the fun of looking for cars has started  !!!

 
Made using my trusty promarkers
Image is Saucer head  by Dr Digi
Backing papers from my box
Die cut stars & flags
 
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Passion for promarkers   Using the bingo board line  square card, Bling (metallic stars) & text

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love your 'little green man' and super colouring. Thank you for joining us at PFP and good luck ( I hope your son passed)
    Natxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. He passed
    Don't know whether to be pleased or scared !!!
    Now the car hunting starts ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Sion! Now the worrying really starts, Clare!
    Fun little card using that cute alien. See you Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fa fun card and thanks for joining us at passion for promarkers this week. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Project!!Thanks for joining our Anniversary Bingo Challenge at Passion for Promarkers.Tina

    ReplyDelete