Wednesday 4 October 2023

DT card for I love promarkers challenge #544

  This week’s theme is Anything Goes

 Our wonderful sponsor is a brand new digi designer


CFL digi designs is a new sponsor to us & also a design team member to I love promarkers
Digis start at £1 which is a wow price


  


Here is my card for the challenge





The image was kindly given to us by the wonderful CFL digi designs in the clowns collection

Coloured with my promarkers

Backing is a stencil I have used with distress ink

Sentiment has been made on word


Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards - We have now opened the challenge to all alcohol markers


Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment