Wednesday 31 May 2023

DT card for I love promarkers #536

Over at I love promarkers this fortnight our theme is Anything Goes with the option of Inspired by a film

Our wonderful sponsor is 

  Paper Nest Dolls Digis


Here is my card for the challenge, it is inspired by the film Pete's dragon




The image was kindly given to us by the wonderful Paper Nest Dolls called Knight Owen with dragon although I only used the dragon

Coloured with my promarkers
The papers & knight are from the kit Magical Quest by Creative crafting world


Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards - We have now opened the challenge to all alcohol markers

Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment