Wednesday 11 January 2023

DT card for I love promarkers #526

This is my 1st promarker card for this year

This week’s theme is Favorite colours

Our wonderful sponsor is 

SheepSkiDesigns who gave us some wonderful images to play with




My card for the challenge





The image was kindly given to us by the wonderful Andrea at Sheepski designs called Lily jug

Coloured with my promarkers
The papers are by Opulence by design from the kit Core essentials - Lovely in lilac

Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards


Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

Digi Tuesday #week1 Anything goes

Passion for markers #672 Use a sketch  Slightly adapted the sketch sorry


2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colours,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Clare. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete