Wednesday 30 November 2022

DT card for I love promarkers #524

Have had a busy few weeks so time has rapidly come around again for another challenge


This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of Love & romance

 Our wonderful sponsor is 

Ching-Chou Kuik

  

The Prize for the lucky winner is.

2 images from their shop

Here is my card for the challenge



The image was kindly given to us by the wonderful Ching-Chou Kuik called Key to my heart

Coloured with my promarkers
Sentiment die from an old Kanban set I have
Shaped heart & keys dies from my hoard
Paper from my stash
A few pearls

Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards


Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

1 comment: