Friday 8 July 2022

DT card for I love promarkers #514

Like the white rabbit, I'm late, i'm late, i'm late this week - had a poorly few weeks

Also having to move my craft room bit by bit to the garage & the rest of the junk (book cases, stationery, files & tons of filing to be done) upstairs to my sons old room as we are having a conversion to a bedroom downstairs so need to empty the room ready for the builder to fix door, walls & a window - eeeek

Not quite there either, where can I put it all ??


This week’s theme isAnything Goes with the option of Animals 

 Our wonderful sponsor is


Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps


The Prize for the lucky winner is

 2 Digi Images


Here is my DT card for the challenge


I have used my trustee promarkers

Image is from Dr Digi called Mycroft
Papers from bits left in my printed stash I think from an Ellas design CD
Lily of the valley sentiment

Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards


Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges


1 comment: