Wednesday 25 May 2022

DT card for I love promarkers blog challenge #511

Over at I love promarkers this week we have a fab prize from our sponsor Ching-Chou Kuik


This week’s theme is Anything Goes with the option of Masculine

 Our wonderful sponsor is

Ching-Chou Kuik

  

The Prize for the lucky winner is.

2 images from their shop


Here is my card for the challenge



I have used my trustee promarkers

Image is from Ching-Chou Kuik called Fern and butterfly
All the papers used were stolen from my sisters 8x8 pad stash
Sentiment is from Creative crafting world
A few pearls to finish it off

Hope you get chance to join in the challenge with us over at I love promarkers we would love to see your cards


Happy crafting & stay safe

Clare xx


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment