Wednesday 8 July 2020

DT card for I love promarkers #414

Hope you are all staying safe & well
Well I don't know about where you are but the weather here in North Wales is really grotty at the minute with rain, i'm glad I'm stuck indoors to be honest although having a backache & stiff fingers I'm not able to do too much crafting in one sitting

Now onto this week's challenge
This week’s theme is Christmas in July
Our wonderful sponsor is 

The Prize for the lucky winner is
2 Digi Images

My card for the challenge

Coloured using my trustee promarkers
Image by Dr Digi called Slalom Santa 
Mounted onto silver holographic card
The trees are actually cut from white glitter card & edged with peeled paint distress ink although it can't be seen
The die cut sentiment is from the holographic card leftover from the mount
My new snazzy watermark with thanks to the brilliant Ginny at I love promarkers who runs the wonderful blog

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting & stay safe
Clare xx




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the way you've used those trees.
    Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant - I hope the weather clears up for you shortly. We have had a break in the weather here in South Wales today.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete