Friday 22 May 2020

A little bit beachy

 
For a change I decided to craft while hubby was on nights before I went to bed & surprised myself as I actually made a card
 
I have moved my crafting onto a new table set up in my old office downstairs, I've been moved from the dining room table so decided as my craft room in the garage was too cold & poky (more of craft storage than a functioning room) I would empty the rubbish we accumulated & old lever arch files from the Ikea cube unit & put my crafty bits dumped all over the floor into it
 
It is so tidy now I actually have a floor so I can wheel between the craft table & my laptop desk without tripping over crates
 
I have a trolley with my 2 die cutters in & embossing folders which I need to start using & a second trolley with glues, inks, tools & pens in
 
Not finished organising but getting there
 
 
.
 

 
I have used my trustee promarkers on a Gorjuss girls image
A die for the waves which is 2 pieces layered which I think should be for art deco
A lighthouse & some clouds
Paper from an Ellas designs CD on an A5 card base
A sprinkling of glitter
 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx


I would like to enter the following challenge

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, Clare - love a gorjuss girl! Thanks for joining in our Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete