Wednesday 8 January 2020

DT card for I love promarkers #401


This week’s theme is Anything Goes 
Our wonderful sponsor is 
The Prize for the lucky winner is
 2 Digi Images


My card for challenge - I decided to go for clean & simple this time, no bling at all




I have used my trustee promarkers
The image is from Dr Digi called Flossie Bumblethorpe
Purple mat to match her shoes
Sentiment computer generated

I hope you can come & play along with us at ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx

4 comments:

  1. Super CAS Clare and fab sentiment, can't help but laugh. Think I need some WD40 too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it SO difficult to stay within the confines of 'clean & simple'! Well done on that! Beautifully coloured image and such a fun sentiment! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant and I love that sentiment!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete