Wednesday 14 November 2018

DT card for I love promarkers #372

It's that time again, the weeks are whizzing so fast
I have actually started on my Christmas cards today as I need 11 for craft club Thursday night as it's the last meeting before Christmas

This week’s theme is Use 3 layers
Our sponsor is   StarStampz



The Prize for the lucky winner is
 3 digis from Etsy shop


My card for the challenge


I have used the cute image Me and my snowman from Starstampz
I have used my trustee promarkers
My favourite square snowflake die
Multi coloured gems
Left over burgundy card from my stash

i hope you can come & play along with us at ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave
Happy crafting
Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous background - I love the dark red you have backed the die-cut with, it really matches her hat :)

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete