Wednesday 21 March 2018

DT card #355 for I Love Promarkers challenge blog - Things that fly

This week’s theme is Things That Fly
Our sponsor is  Bugaboo Stamps  

The Prize for the lucky winner is
2 Digi Images
 
 
Another card I loved making although out of my comfort zone as its an 8x8 because of the size of the castle as I couldn't for the life of me resize it
 


  • I have used the brilliant image Clyde be mine by Bugaboo stamps
  • My trustee promarkers
  • Papers from my stash
  • Cloud dies
  • A few gems 
  • Fairy castle drawn first with a thin sharpie then cut using a Tattered lace USB called scene building on my scan n cut which although I have had for nearly 3 years I am ashamed to say I have only just started to use it for things other than fussy cutting my digi stamps - yes that's why I have been shamed into going to meetings for the last couple of months to learn how to really use it & have learnt sooooo much
 

I hope you can come & play along with us at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx



No comments:

Post a Comment