Wednesday 21 February 2018

DT card #353 for I Love Promarkers challenge blog


This week’s theme is Anything Goes
Our sponsor is Dr Digi's House Of Stamps

The Prize for the lucky winner is
 2 Digi Images

My card for this weeks challenge was made for my brother in law who loves fishing
 
 
I have used the brilliant image Anglin Andy by Dr Digi
The background is also a download from Dr Digi
My trustee promarkers
Unable to remember who makes the happy birthday die
 
Nearly finished making cards ready for the Motor Neurones charity night the end of this week which my Niece has arranged, plodding on with a few cards with each sitting & have nearly 25 cards ready with an aim for 50 if I can
 

I hope you can come & play along with us at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment