Wednesday 10 January 2018

DT card #350 for I love Promarkers

OMG where has time gone ?? already 10th Jan .....

This week’s theme is  Thank You
Our sponsor is   IkesArt Digis

The Prize for the lucky winner is 
$15 to spend on digis in the Store

Here is my DT card for this fortnights challenge
 
The image is called Peony corner by  Ikes Art
It was coloured using my trusty promarkers & my new metallic pens for the dots which a wonderful friend bought me as part of my Christmas pressie - wish you could see the sparkle
The die is an old one I bought years ago but unused as it got lost (found in my borders binder ??), can see this getting a bit of use now it is safely home with my wording dies
 
I hope you can come & play along with us at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave

Happy crafting
Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colouring and I really love the crisp, cleanness of this great card :-)
    Thanks for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all. Happy New Year.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete