Thursday 23 June 2016

Card for my Dad's 80th birthday



Winner !!!


Woohoo I made top 5


I have made this card for my Dad's 80th birthday last week
He loves fishing so thought this image would be great to make into a card


I used my trusty promarkers, a Lily of the valley image, layout & papers from cd's by Lisa @ Ellas Design

I am entering my card into the following
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/week-351inspired-by-song-title.html   My song title is Catch - The Cure
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-312-sport.html 

3 comments:

  1. A great card for Dad. Lovely image and colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - you can't go wrong with an LOTV image, love your papers, great song title too. Thank you for playing along at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare,
    This is gorgeous. Such a sweet image & your colouring & papers are wonderful. Made me laugh when I saw your song choice. A card less reminiscent of The Cure would be hard to find, but great song choice :) Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete